In batsadelcentro pulleys are manufactured with measures above 51 ″ diameter x 114 ″ long.
BATSADELCENTRO actively participated in the fire-fighting talk organized by CANACITRA for its members whose final goal of the talk is for the participant to know the basic techniques for fire prevention, as well as the proper way to act in the event of a fire, knowing how to identify the different types of fires, and the use and proper selection of fire extinguishers.
At the end of the talk, a simulation was performed and attendance records were given to all attendees.
In the month of June 2018, Batsa carried out vulcanization works for the company FRESNILLO PLC, located geographically in the City of Fresnillo Zacatecas; which consisted of the following.
– 4 couplings vulcanized in hot.
– 54 “wide FLexowell band ST-6500 steel cable.
– Dimension of the joint 7.15 meters long (One of the longest joints in the world).
– 13 Complete presses, rails, bags and control box.
– 2 units for personnel transport and a platform of 55 ft. For the hauling of the equipment.
– The material for the joints was provided by the client.
Staff that participated:
– Pablo García
– Rafael Gonzalez
– Pascasio Hernandez
– Trinidad Gonzalez
– Victor Dominguez
– Concepción Delgado.
– Leonel Sevilla
– Carlos Gómez
– Pedro Huerta
– Antonio Moreno.
– Marco Esmeralda, Edgar Daniel Ramirez, Carlos Reyna, Gerardo Velásquez, Arnulfo Estrada, Miguel Cuevas, Luis A. Dimas, Juan Pedro Lugo, Ramón Lugo.
– Antonio G. Valdez Rdz.
– Pedro F. Gutierrez I.
– Antonio Resendiz.
– Cristian Merche
On March 15, the training “Vulcanized joints in textile bands (stepped joint)” was carried out for service personnel of the Monclova and Carbón area in order to certify their competence and participate in the tender of our client CFE, was taught in the Madero meeting room by the Technician Mr. Armando Castro of Contitech Mexicana company.
Gerardo Herrera, Oziel Palomares, Jorge
Grimaldo,Trinidad Gonzalez,Ivan Sifuentes,
Juan Manuel Martinez, Carlos Gomez,
Luis Elizondo, Pedro Huerta, Juan Antonio Moreno,
Leonel Sevilla, Víctor Dominguez, Jesus Alvarado,
Pablo García y Rafael Gonzalez.